Selected startups are participating at an international English language pitching event which is divided into 3 components:
- a 10 minutes start-up presentation;
- a 15 minutes questions & answers (Q&A) session;
- and a 2-hour networking session with participation of all start-ups and investors/mentors.
- start-ups shall be in an early project stage (0-3 years);
- they shall have a clear project idea and objective that is innovative and scalable;
- they shall be the sole author of the start-up idea, hold all start-up copyright, including the proprietary copyright, and they shall assure that the implementation of the project idea will not violate the copyright of any third party. They also shall have copyright on the start-up idea until at least the day of the pitching event.
And at least one out of the following three other conditions shall be met:
- a start-up founder is a women;
- a start-up manager is a women;
- women are the target consumers of a start-up’s products and supplies.
Download the MS Word application form HERE.
Send a PDF onepager and the filled-in application form by 06/December 2018 to HERE (startup (at) ike2020 (dot) eu)
Wait for the evaluation and the notification on 07 December 2018.
Venue and date: Budapest Metropolitan University, 12/December 2018.
The call is published by the Slovak Business Agency, Budapest Metropolitan University and IKE2020 within the framework of the CROSSEUWBA - “The European Community of Women Business Angels for Women Entrepreneurs” HORIZON 2020 project.